top of page

New Students - Adults

As new student (who is an adult), you are required to submit two applications, one for RSBA and one for YCSC. Please complete both applications below, and after you complete that please submit ALL required documents to

Required Documents

  • Birth Certificate or Valid U.S. Passport

  • Official School Transcripts

  • Utility Bill

  • CA ID or CA Drivers License

  • Individual Education Plan (IEP) (only if applicable)

  • 504 Plan (only if applicable)

bottom of page